View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 12:34 PM   #4575
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, honestly, I think last year was a kick in the nuts for everyone involved. A Dirk that actually sees a chance to compete for title performs at a higher level than he did last year in my opinion.

And yeah, it does depend upon how your definie "superstarish". He's still a guy that you feel comfortable getting the ball to late in games and letting him do his thing. To me, that's definitely a good place to start.

But, going forward, with little to no help, it's going to be interesting to see how Dirk handles this season. Does he try and carry the team on his shoulders and will them into the 8th playoff spot? Or, do we see something similar to this past year? Personally I'd like to see Dirk 20 shots a game in 35 minutes on the court..
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote