View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 04:31 PM   #1046
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibivibiv View Post
I am currently predicting a mid season Dirk trade and a Donnie firing. My rational: They are tanking and no one will sign with them. They have shown by blowing up a championship team that they won't give players a chance to win and no one wants to be with a loser. So why not ride the tanking wave to the bottom. But you have to save face to and change the perception that you aren't about blowing up chances to win, so they sacrifice Donnie to change the general impression of the team?
Fire Donnie?? Why is this his fault again? Isn't it part of his job to spend the franchise money and get players he feels can help? How can he do that if the owner doesn't want to spend, regardless of the reason. Therefor you can't fire him. At least not from what I have seen.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote