View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 08:17 AM   #1383
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by He15man View Post
Mavs are really pissing me off, what do they hope to achieve honestly?

1 year deals and hope some big name player gets let go?

Try and sign CP3 in the off-season?

Go out and get some of these guys, at least they might become trade assets in the future.

Make some moves Cuban or get out of the way and let somebody who will.

Man this is frustrating. I love Cuban and he is a huge reason i am a Mavs fan but this off-season has been very frustrating to follow.
Yea I just cannot figure out what the plan is other than wait until some superstar is available. They do not even seem to be interested in players that might be a part of this thing in two years, let alone 3. I just do not get it.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote