View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 12:02 PM   #8
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I don't see much new there, just Donnie saying what he's been saying and confirming what the plan is.

I do think it's interesting (and GMC noted it) that he threw in "at a certain price" for their interest in Brand.

The Mavs have to toss away all of their exceptions if they win the Brand claim. I don't think they're going to bid even close to all of their cap room. They want Brand only if they can also have some more cash to play around with.

I bet they don't bid more than 5Mil.
I'm thinking the same way. Brand by himself is fine, but probably doesn't make enough of a difference to really make a difference. On the other hand, if you can get Brand and still swing, say, Sessions, Lee and West to round out the backcourt, you've probably got a chance to at least be in the race for home-court in the first round.

Sikey, curious what you made of the Mahinmi name-drop.

Last edited by grndmstr_c; 07-11-2012 at 12:04 PM.
grndmstr_c is offline   Reply With Quote