View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 12:11 PM   #12
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Sikey, curious what you made of the Mahinmi name-drop.
Honestly I was too busy furiously typing the other questions to give it my full attention.

But it felt like a consolation. If Donnie thinks that West and Ian coming back will make the Mav faithful happier (after losing JET and Kidd)...he is nuts. I give him more credit than that though, so if Ian is back, I'm hoping like thig said that it is to be used as a piece for a trade of some kind next season.

Donnie openly mentioned "trades" and the Mavs success at being able to pull off trades 2 or 3 times.

I'm wondering if it was his subtle way of conveying that signing the big FA might not have worked, but we're aiming to make significant trades within the year? At least thats what I'm hoping it meant.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 07-11-2012 at 12:16 PM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote