View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 10:33 PM   #20
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

I think Crowder and James both make the team. He is the perfect understudy for Shawn Marion considering his game is going to have to be like Marion's. The bright side is Crowder's jumpshot and form is world's better than Marion. The downside is he is a little smaller than Marion.

James has to come in just because Kaman is the only "center" on the roster. He isn't a true project and was one of the best defensemen in college basketball according to some of the advanced metrics. And with Kaman's history, the Mavs will have to have another true center on the roster.

As for the the "rounder outers" for the roster, I think Delonte will be signed. But you are right, there is a lot of overlap with him, Roddy and Collison. It wouldn't surprise me if they go a little bit bigger in someone like Sam Young.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote