View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 12:50 AM   #67
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

I don't know mates, but I'd say this team is already on par with last year's team if not better.

PG: Collison is better than Kidd in terms of athleticism though Kidd performs better in clutch and is smarter. (With RC running the show, "smarter" ain't much of a problem)
I'd say Collison wins this one especially if he keeps improving through the season.
Back/ups: West?/Jared/Jones > West/Jones (This Jared guy looks like someone waiting to explode with the right playing time, team and coaching)

2013 > 2012 in PG position

SG: This is the area where the Mavs regressed. Losing Terry was big and they now need a good shooter to replace him. Carter can do it in bursts but they need a more consistent, younger SG. (OJ, Lee - Having OJ fitting the bill of the JET role better)
D.Jones/Booby/Carter/West? < JET/Booby/Carter West

2013<2012 in SG

SF: Trix is still Trix albeit older but he will have help now in J.Crowder. Been watching vids of this guy and he has a good stroke from 3, and seems to be hard worker and a guy willing to do the dirty work. He is Metta World Peace without the psycho tendencies.

2013>2012 in SF

PF: Dirk is Dirk, Wright has room to improve, and if they sign Elton Brand. Beastin!!! (Fuck Lamar Odom)
2013 = 2012 in PF, if Brand is signed and Wright gets some more meat then
2013 >> 2012

C: Well guys...i will take Kaman over Wood 10 times out of 5. Ian's gone but we have Sgt. james..So...
2013>2012, with Brand 2013 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2012

CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote