View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 01:32 PM   #122
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aexchange View Post
I don't know why the Magic would have picked up their team option on him if they didn't want him. Is he obtainable?
I seriously doubt he's untradeable. But the fact that they picked up his option does pretty clearly indicate that savings (which Dallas could provide), wouldn't be enough to get a deal done. I really have no idea how highly Orlando thinks of him, or what it'd take to get him, or whether the price would be worth it for the Mavs. I was looking through payrolls for slightly overpaid SGs with an outside shot and a short-term deal, and his name jumped out at me, so I figured I'd bring it up.