View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 12:38 PM   #150
howdoesmydirktaste

howdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iella View Post
As a woman and an athlete, it irks me that men use "vagina" in a derogatory way. I don't want to get up on a soapbox and derail this thread, but I'd appreciate it if you guys could be a little more considerate and find a term that equally disparages both genders. If you want evidence that "vagina" doesn't mean wussy, incapable, or weak-willed, I'd be happy to kick your ass any time.
I'm sorry to offend you. I refer to people that are still crying about Tyson Chandler being gone as "Tyson Chandler Salad Tossers", so I may offend people that are turned off by that as well. I'm an equal-opportunity offender.

I guess gay people get mad when people say "that's gay", even though it bugs me that gay people stole the word from "happy people".

Seriously though, I'm sorry if that offends you. I'm just not shocked by much. I was running sound at a night club last night and I heard some woman call it a Sausage Fest. Even though I have a sausage, it didn't offend me.

I will try to be more considerate though.

Back on topic

Kaman does not have a vagina (he seriously doesn't) and I think he will be better offensively than I am at offending forum members (which is a good thing).

All in good fun? Seriously though iella, I will be more considerate.

Last edited by howdoesmydirktaste; 07-14-2012 at 12:42 PM.
howdoesmydirktaste is offline   Reply With Quote