View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 10:25 AM   #158
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rich.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iella View Post
As a woman and an athlete, it irks me that men use "vagina" in a derogatory way. I don't want to get up on a soapbox and derail this thread, but I'd appreciate it if you guys could be a little more considerate and find a term that equally disparages both genders. If you want evidence that "vagina" doesn't mean wussy, incapable, or weak-willed, I'd be happy to kick your ass any time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iella View Post

The point is, anybody can be offended by anything if they have an agenda to be offended. Sure, we can treat some insults as being better or worse than others, but someone walking around with a huge group-identity chip on their shoulder (because they're white, or black, or straight, or gay, or liberal, or conservative, or atheist, or religious, or any other part of their identity that they've been taught gives them privileges to take special offense and accuse others of persecution) is going to take offense at pretty much anything you say.

The solution: if you can't say nothing nice, don't say nothing at all. Alternatively, grow a pair and don't try to give out what you can't take yourself.
Just don't say vajayjay.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote