View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 11:21 AM   #197
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I would say Brand is easily the better player, and expect him to close a ton of games.
Nobody is arguing Brand vs. Kaman... It's the idea of Haywood being better than Kaman that makes my brain recoil in confusion.

If Brand beats out Kaman for the starting center position, then that's a good problem to have, much like Chandler beating out Haywood... But let's not pretend like Kaman is some kind of a bum - he played in an All-Star game as recently as 2010, and he's been plagued by injuries and stuck on one of the worst teams in the league since then.

I see no reason why he can't get his groove back playing under Carlisle and next to Dirk - much like another supposedly washed-up center that was on this roster a year ago...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 07-16-2012 at 11:22 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote