View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 11:22 AM   #198
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Kaman probably should be an upgrade over Wood. But he's definitely a step down defensively, and in order for his greater offensive talents to carry the day and really make a difference on the court Chris will need to stay reasonably healthy and play more efficiently than he typically has. I think (hope) he's (still) capable, but I'm not punching the Mavs' playoff card on the basis of the Kaman-for-Wood switch just yet.

I agree with Murphy on Brand, though. To me, he's been the real prize of the off-season haul.