Thread: Mayo to Dallas!
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 11:59 PM   #115
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
That's confirmed?

I'm not a big Mayo fan, but I had been looking at him as probably the #3 non-vet-on-his-last-contract-looking-to-piggy-back-to-a-championship-with-the-Heat SG on the market, and never thought he'd be available on a deal like that.

Sweet.
I remember when he was in High School dominating. They were discussing how he may come straight out of high school into the league. Not sure if this was before or after the 1 year collegiate deal they have now but he was expected to be the next big thing in high school.

At 24, I believe he still believes he can be more than just a spot up shooter for Wade and Lebron. I believe he thinks he can be a Lebron or Wade. He's far too young to be hopping on that bandwagon.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote