View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 05:47 AM   #148
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Jones is already ahead of the curve at PG vs Roddy. I'm pretty sure that was the case LAST year...probably even in their rookie years. Jones' jumper is getting a little bit better.

Crowder is a beast. I love him.
What's the problem with James BG? I saw you guys wasn't that high on him, and said he's not ready, but then i see the boxscore, and he had a nice double-double in only like, 26 minutes? He was fouling a lot? Or is it his defense? What makes you say he's not ready for a 3rd string role? Didn't see any of those games so far.

Also, if you don't mind, would you tell me about Crowder? My buddy swears he's never gonna be able to play SF in the NBA (i guess he played PF in college) but from what i saw of him, he doesn't look slow, he's athletic, and has a somewhat nice release, i imagine he could knock down those open jumpers occasionally, though i saw he's struggling with it when he's moving.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote