View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 09:17 AM   #151
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Fill me in...what does he "does"?
I never followed him in college, but from what I saw in the first two SL games, Crowder does EVERYTHING - he's one of those "swiss army knife" players... His defense was physical, unafraid to back down, but smart enough not to draw fouls... He was surprisingly strong at getting position around the hoop and seems really crafty when it comes to grabbing rebounds - a little reminiscent of Rodman in that regard... Definitely a bit of a Matrix-lite, but he also nailed a three-pointer from about five feet behind the arc, so his shot is currently better than Marion's... He looks NBA-ready, so it wouldn't surprise me to see him as our backup SF right out of the gate - Carlisle's gonna love utilizing this guy.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 07-18-2012 at 09:18 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote