View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 09:29 AM   #154
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Woah. That is high...HIGH praise.

Especially since Carlisle hates rookies. I think it's personal.
Out of the 3 times I've heard Carlisle talk about Crowder (draft night, intro day and Game 1 of the SL), he's raved about him. You can tell he likes him most out of the 3 guys. I think he respects that Crowder has limitations but he's resourceful enough to do things to make him an asset. Guys that are willing to work and have what seems to be an endless supply of energy will get a coach's attention. I can't remember the exact reference he went with, but Carlisle said Crowder ranked in the top 2-3 for guys coming out in the draft in terms of guys that have a great motor or energy level.

From what I've seen, at the absolute worst he'll be a great practice guy because he's going to push guys and make them have to work. He's not going to back down in a situation either.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 07-18-2012 at 09:30 AM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote