View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 10:11 AM   #8
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Yeah, Mel Gibson is awesome alright. /sarcasm.
Quote:
Oksana Grigorieva: Yes?

Mel Gibson: Stay on this phone and don't hang up on me. I have plenty of energy to drive over there. You understand me? AND I WILL! SO JUST F------ LISTEN TO ME. LISTEN TO MY F------ RANTING. LISTEN TO WHAT YOU DO TO ME.

OG: I didn't do anything to you.

MG: A pain in the ass!

OG: You are ruining my life!

MG: You make my life so f------ difficult!

OG: Well you know what, it's so --

MG: Why can't you be a woman who f------ supports me instead of a woman that sucks off me. And just f------ sucks me dry. And wants, and wants. Go through this relationship if you're a good woman and you love me. I don't believe you anymore. I'm sick of your bulls---! Has any relationship ever worked with you? NO!

OG: Listen to me. You don't love me because somebody who loves does not behave this way.

(crosstalk)

MG: Shut the f--- up. I know I'm behaving like this because I know absolutely that you do not love me and you treat me with no consideration.

OG: One second please. Can I please speak?

MG: I love you because I've treated you with every kindness, every consideration. You rejected … you will never be happy. F--- you! Get the f--- away from me! But my daughter is important! All right? Now, you have one more chance. And I mean it. Now f------ go if you want, but I will give you one more chance. (huffing with anger) You make me wanna smoke. You f----- my day up. You care about yourself.

OG: You're so selfish.

MG: When I've been so f------ good to you. You f------ try to destroy me.

OG: I didn't do anything. I did not do anything. This is your selfish imagination. That's bull!

MG: Shut the f--- up! You should just f------ smile and blow me! 'Cause I deserve it.

OG: I'm sleeping with the baby. I'm waking up every two hours. I fell asleep because I was waiting for you because you weren't ready to go to the jacuzzi as we agreed.

MG: Who the f--- cares? We agreed nothing.

Last edited by Ninkobei; 07-18-2012 at 10:11 AM.
Ninkobei is offline   Reply With Quote