View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 06:16 PM   #23
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurred1 View Post
Dammit-let the fucking topic of Tyson Chandler die already.
Get over it. Move on. Stop whining about something that cannot be redone/reversed.
No one's forcing or asking you to post in this thread if you don't want to talk about Tyson Chandler. But some of us think the FO's decision to blow up a championship team, and that the Mavs could have feasibly had the FMVP and 2/5th of Team USA's starting lineup, merits ongoing discussion. At least, it deserves more discussion than months and months of talking about whether Deron and Dwight would take less than the max to come to Dallas.

Anyway, I think Tyson's a better center than Deron is a point guard, and I think center is a more important position to fill. I also think a bird in hand is worth more than two in the bush. I'd say a solid chunk of posters here agree with me, especially after watching the crap team we put out last year, and in anticipation of all the one-year players we're putting out there this year.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote