View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 11:48 AM   #488
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

This isn't really relevant to the roster, but I thought it was interesting. From an ESPN series of articles on Jeremy Lin and the contract shenanigans that sent him to Houston:

Quote:
Sources who were in the room negotiating the collective bargaining agreement say many cap tricks were addressed -- other owners even quizzed Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban at one point about his CBA knowledge, hoping to learn some of his methods -- but the words "poison pill," sources say, were never spoken.
Not knowing the rules is a good way to lose any fight... sounds like Cuban knows the rules the best (which doesn't guarantee wins, but is a good start).

Last edited by iella; 07-20-2012 at 11:48 AM.
iella is offline   Reply With Quote