View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 03:13 PM   #173
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball View Post

readings for March/April..

Finishing up Paladin of Souls (Hugo/Nebula winner for 2004)
Hope to start on The Fountainhead soon and then probably will read Atlas Shrugged.

Every two months I try to read
one fantasy/scifi book
one classic
one contemporary
sometimes i will throw in a non-fiction book.

Where do yall purchase your books? I love Half-price books..can get great deals for like-new books sometimes..and Borders (they always have 20-40% coupons).

I used to purchase books online but I hate paying for shipping...and libraries usually never have what I want to read.
I'm excited about the Rober Jordan/Brandon Sanderson WoT finale. Awesome series. Sanderson has done a tremendous job taking over after the death of Jordan.

Also, I've started A Song of Fire and Ice. It's enjoyable, but it flips back and forth between different characters so much that I can't really get into any type of rhythm.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote