View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 05:20 PM   #9
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, I said Adam Sandler didn't need to change much about his movies simply because he was successful. And I listed a few movies of his that I like. It was by no means a long list and it wasn't really anything in the past half decade. He's making alot of money putting alot of crap mixed in with the occasional decent movie. Sounds like life's working out pretty well for him.

And yes, I think Mel Gibson plays angry/violent roles superbly. But, I do think he has some serious issues to deal with in his personal life.

So what exactly is your point?

As for Ghost.. let's be honest.. the behavior directed at him has been far worse than anything he has done here on this forum. He has been trolled more than any trolling that he has done here at dallas-mavs.com.

Again, what exactly is your point?

Last edited by Murphy3; 07-21-2012 at 05:22 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote