View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 10:21 PM   #27
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
This strikes me as a huge assumption. He's a second round pick. Second round picks are about a 50/50 shot to even make a roster, much less be asked to contribute in their rookie season.

If the Mavs think he's a lock to contribute this season, then this isn't even a question. But I really doubt they that.

As to the rest of the post..again..you don't have to choose. You can have another center AND Delonte if you want.
I edited it on an iphone. I meant that West could give you a quality 25-30. I wouldnt depend on James yet.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote