Thread: Brooklyn Nets
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 11:43 AM   #1
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future
Default Brooklyn Nets

Broussard has the Nets as a top 4 seed in the Eastern conference. I have Miami, Boston, Chicago being significant better and Philly, Indiana being marginally better. I think the Nets are there with the Knicks in terms of overall talent.

Personally, I don't see that they've improved significantly even with the addition of Joe Johnson. Watson isn't much of an upgrade over Farmar, and you still have the rest of the crap that didn't manage to win many games last season intact. In addition, Avery is still their coach and I don't expect him to be able to creatively utilize the players on that team.

I think a good over/under line for wins this season for the Nets is 41. Thoughts?
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote