View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 02:20 PM   #420
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
The first trailer seemed to confirm my fears that they'll try to make Superman "dark." Superman needs someone like Spielberg or Robert Zemeckis.
I don't think you've seen a film by either of those guys since the '80s... Aside from that crappy Indiana Jones 4, pretty much all of Spielberg's action films in the last decade or so have had a darker tone - Munich, Minority Report, A.I., Saving Private Ryan... And Zemeckis only makes mo-cap flicks like A Christmas Carol, Beowulf and Polar Bear Express - he hasn't made a live action movie since 2000's Cast Away.

Plus, like all comics, Superman is a pretty dark comic book (if you've happened to read one in the past 30 years...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote