View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 01:39 PM   #1438
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popeye View Post
My point is any Billionaire (in his right mind) is not going to sign any contract that could potentially put his assets at risk for missing one day of work. Please tell me how I'm making "unfounded assumptions" with this statement? The only assumption I'm making is Cuban is not a complete idiot.
And my point is that you don't understand how these issues work well enough to comment on this. It has nothing to do with how much money he has, or whether he's an idiot. You are trying to impose a notion of common sense ("Cuban is not an idiot, therefore I'm confident of X and Y") onto issues that aren't nearly as intuitive or sensible as you might think.

Unless you have extensive experience dealing with entertainment contracts or contract law generally, you really can't comment credibly to any degree on the dynamics here. And if you do have that experience, I'm fairly concerned about the accuracy of what you just said.

Anyway, not a big deal. I'm grinding a bit of an axe here, so I apologize for that.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote