View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 08:59 PM   #567
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I had no idea things were so complicated. I'm up for the challenge...IF there is a considerable incentive. How much are we playing for? I'd imagine a lot of guys would not put in the thought/effort required in such a league if they didn't have some skin in the game.

I realize that pride (and the right to talk smack, as we see!) is something of an incentive in itself. Not sure it's enough for me, though. Tell me who here is already in this league.

Keeper leagues are new to me...but wow, you guys keep a lot of players! I thought it was usually just two or three. Also, how do keepers affect your draft? Are they, in effect, your first selections?

And yes, BG, you have a good memory. I did very much dislike that ESPN interface. Maybe it has improved, though. Or if not, I can get over it.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote