View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 05:21 PM   #158
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
I feel a LOT dumber having read that list. Do you actually believe any of that to be true besides the two that are based on numbers?
Lots of sarcasm with the list but I do believe that MWP, Kobe, and Dwight will have the potential to be a combustible bunch even with Nash as the head of the snake. Miami found out that it takes awhile for stars to come together. They also found out they needed a bit of a bench to get the job done. The comment regarding Jack Nicholson was not serious. I do not believe he will play many minutes for the Lakers next year. I am not a fan of Mike Brown, so that one is a little less tongue and cheek.