View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 05:30 PM   #160
JCmasta

JCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the rough

I could see this Lakers team either being a complete disaster or a team that loses to the Heat in the NBA finals.

38 yr old Nash, aging Kobe, you never know where Gasol is going to be mentally, and Dwight Howard will be coming off back surgery. It's also pretty tough to see how this team will gel together, Kobe will have to turn the keys over to Nash and let him run the team and decide where the ball will end up going. If Dwight Howard ends up being treated like Andrew Bynum(basically being ignored in favor of Kobe), then things can turn sour quick.

I'm not ready to put them over OKC just yet, that squad has been together for awhile and Durant-Westbrook-Harden are a pretty formidable big 3 themselves.

But yeah, we(Mavs) have no shot unless guys like Collison and Mayo end up playing up to their all star potential and of course Dirk rounds back into superstar form.

EDIT: Just from a quick glance i say the west is:

1 and 2 OKC/LA

Then Denver, Dallas, LAC, SAS, and the Grizz fighting for position behind them.

Last edited by JCmasta; 08-10-2012 at 05:33 PM.
JCmasta is offline   Reply With Quote