View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 10:22 AM   #572
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

As UD mentioned, I had to drop out of the d-m league. I've cut my fantasy football down to just one league with RL friends (we're going on 11 years of this league with pretty much the same members), simply due to time constraints and not wanting to disrespect folks by half-assedly participating in leagues.

In that one league, I managed to get McCoy, Megatron, MJD, and Welker with my first four picks. So I'm quite happy with that. We're a QB-heavy league, though, so hopefully Peyton has a decent year. His last preseason game was stellar (and he took that hugeeee hit), so hopefully he's ready to go.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote