View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 11:01 AM   #573
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
In that one league, I managed to get McCoy, Megatron, MJD, and Welker with my first four picks. So I'm quite happy with that. We're a QB-heavy league, though, so hopefully Peyton has a decent year. His last preseason game was stellar (and he took that hugeeee hit), so hopefully he's ready to go.
Peyton looks like he'll be okay, but I have no real idea how he's going to manage. The division he's in is pretty wide open, but he's going to be outdoors for a majority of the season and he's not really the same guy when he was with the Colts and had to play outdoors. I don't think he's in the middle of the pack with his value, but I find it hard to believe he moves back into elite status.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 08-28-2012 at 11:01 AM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote