View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 02:31 PM   #586
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
LD...ten-team league, right? Pretty impressive that you guys have been at it for so long. You must have been in junior high or so when you got started. Are you sweating MJD? No way I would have drafted him...didn't want that headache. What settings make your league QB-heavy?

I, too, cut way down on my fantasy play. I was going to play only the one, but I went ahead and joined a buddy with one other. Now I find out it's a 14-team league. Geez, what a beating. We're getting ready to draft, at 10pm tonight. 14 players on a roster, so 196 total. The last few rounds will be very interesting. I will certainly be drafting Danny Amendola!
Yes, 10 teams. Buncha old friends.

MJD was a great value for where I got him, I think. I want to say 5th or 6th round. He was the most talented player on the board at that point. It'll be a pain the first few weeks, but I'm hoping he'll be rolling by the time I need him, which is the playoffs. I'm not very concerned about making it in. Until then, I have McGahee to fill in as necessary. I think he's gonna have a nice year.

QB-wise, we do .1 points per completion in addition to the full 6 points for passing TDs. We're also 1 point per 35 yards passing--I actually don't know how that compares to standard league settings, though.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 08-31-2012 at 02:32 PM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote