View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 11:22 PM   #23
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Shaggy, you're not very bright. Who says it doesn't give results? Do you realize that this is not remotely a new thing?..not lifting "traditional" gym weights?

Yes, obviously it can be done in different ways. I got tired of the gym.. I'm doing things a different way. I do different exercises.. different weight training. I run 30-40 minutes with a medicine ball... I run sprints while holding a medicine ball. I do different lifts with 50 and 80 pound bags of sand and or concrete.. I beat the hell out of a tire. I do my share of push ups, sit ups, pull ups... I am very, very happy with where I am at and where I am going. I would much rather do what I am doing than go to a gym. That's me. Some like the gym, so more power to them.

As anyone from Waco can tell you, there's more than one way to skin a cat.

Last edited by Murphy3; 09-05-2012 at 11:36 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote