View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 08:31 AM   #44
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
What would you have him do Chum?

I am worried that he is not being an effective campaigner, but in his defense he is fighting a severe uphill battle to reach the electorate. He has to fight against free advertisements for the Democrats and BO 24/7 by their corrupt cheerleaders called the MSM which are out to destroy any Republican at any cost. Any gaffe or perceived gaffe by Romney and the Republicans are magnified and excoriated well beyond reason while any mention of the many of BO's shortcomings would nary be heard. No amount of money can overcome that disadvantage. He has to run an almost perfect campaign because the deck is stacked against him. There are some of us that don't care to watch the MSM and find ways to get our info from the internet or radio, but how much of the electorate is willing to do that? It seems to me that most still rely on the MSM for their info. I hope I am wrong.
I don't know what to say about that except that I wholeheartedly disagree. To be honest, in the so-called "mainstream media," I don't think any single source wields as much authority as Fox News, and they are embarrassingly slanted to the far right.

MSNBC is sort of trying to copy that model, except on the very far left, but they don't have nearly the influence of Fox, IMO.

CNN is just a huge mess of a network that has fallen WAY behind -- I feel that they are sympathetic to whichever party is in office. I think they could shoot right to the top if they tried to shoot straight, but they could also go under while trying.

And BTW, Mitt is severely miscast as a victim from any perspective, if you ask me. Dude's worth $250M and only got the GOP nomination by default because of his ridiculous spending during the primary.

Last edited by spreedom; 09-18-2012 at 08:32 AM.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote