View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 11:17 AM   #104
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaknaf3in View Post
It's kinda unreal to see the Mavs in Berlin, the place I live for all my life, and at places I've been so many times. The Mavs totally belong to the shadow world of late-night streamed playoff watchings.

Too bad I haven't got tickets yet - but I just don't wanna spend 100€ for a crappy seat.

There is lots of funky side effects - usually I am used to Twitter (which I basically use for US sportsnews) lighting up at nighttime - now EKS, Marion and people are twittering at my time and from maybe 5km away.

I don't guess any of you boarders got to Berlin for the game and want to have a beer?
I'm stuck here in the good ol' United States - but I hope you get to make it to the game or interact with the team some other way! We'll be here all Saturday afternoon ourselves, watching and tweeting along.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote