View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 11:55 AM   #75
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninkobei View Post
I really wish you'd find someone else to troll. literally 90% of my posts have you coming along right behind them disagreeing with me.
Ninkobei.. I don't have a clue as to who you are.. don't have a clue as to anything you've ever posted on this site. I don't know you from Ghost of Championship, SinSin or just about anyone else on the site. I recognize your user name but I don't have any recollection of anything that you've ever posted on this site.

Yeah, there are a handful of people that I have a good idea as to what they stand for as far as basketball philosophy or anything else basketball related. You're just not one of them. You're like the color of paint in my old office.. Once I switched offices, my Admin Assistant asked me if I wanted an accent wall like I had in my previous office. I didn't have the slightest clue that my office walls were painted two different colors. I had to go back and look at the office to make sure she was right. You, like the color of paint in my old office..just not something that I've ever paid much attention to. And as soon as I post this, probably not something or someone that I'll think about again.

Last edited by Murphy3; 10-10-2012 at 12:03 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote