View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 09:12 PM   #19
dmakk

dmakk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Okay...some league pass questions. I have recently cut the cable cord and am using roku, ota hd for viewing. So I don't get fssw anymore which has the majority of games onto. I'm hoping someone can help with some answers.

1. Is the above true, that even if I get league pass all ho e games will be blacked out? This "may" be okay as I go to the home games but I used to like to record them as we'll.

2. The "archive" is only for the five teams you select or all. ( assuming I am on the 5 team plan).

3. Will the archive have the blacked out games available?

4. How soon after the game are they available on the archive? If blacked out games are available then I may be okay with the blacked out home games.

Thanks..
I'm a cord cutter who had full League Pass a couple of years ago, and assuming nothing's changed:

1. Yes, if you're in a local market, the games will be blacked out. So will every nationally televised game on TNT, ESPN, ABC, and NBA TV, although I've used ESPN3 (if you have access, I have ATT UVerse) and TNT Overtime (which sucks IMO) in the past.

2. I didn't have the 5 team plan, but I assume that's true as well, since it'd reduce the value of the full plan.

3. Nope, including nationally televised games.

4. IIRC, they were available for replay immediately that night, and were archived the next day.
dmakk is offline   Reply With Quote