View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 12:06 AM   #22
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Mayo:

I worked this summer. Things didn’t go in my favor, so it just put me back in a trying to get in the NBA type of deal. I’m just grinding every day non-stop, two or three times a day. I just wanted to be really prepared to come in this season and provide for the city of Dallas and the organization of the Mavericks. I just want to provide and show that I can play night in and night out. That’s pretty much my focus. I’m just taking it a possession at time, a quarter at a time, a half at a time and a game at a time and just keep building on this.