View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 11:19 PM   #8
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

I thought OJ played an amazing floor game. Great patience, and great job in the fourth especially solving a couple of hard doubles from the Raptors, and working the ball inside for easy baskets. Again, the Mayo/Kaman p&r game was excellent. If that's a sign of things to come with Mayo and Dirk, I'm really excited.

Vince played some very solid defense and hit some big threes. I thought Jones as again very good in the third and fourth, playing aggressive D and pushing the tempo and making some good reads on the p&r. I thought James was playing pretty poorly whever I saw him out there (I missed most of the first half though), but in the end, great job filling up the box score. Crowder was terrific - played in control, and had one especially awesome defensive stop against Derozen in isolation in the post.

This team is very well coached. Smart ball movement, alert and active defense, and constantly getting the ball in the hands of the right people to settle everything down with disparate parts. Gotta keep getting these wins with Dirk out. Great way to start the season.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote