View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 12:34 PM   #45
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
Mayo is certainly the best pure 2 guard we have had since Finley. In fact, with his great work ethic and high character he reminds me of Finley. His overall game is better than Finley right now because he has better handles, distributes better and plays better D. Although my memories of Finleys D may be tarnished by the way he was coached by Don Nelson. Long term, the important factor to saying he is Finley or better will be consistency. Time will tell if this is the case.
Finley was a really underrated defender, but I mostly agree with that assessment. I'd just like to see more sample size than five games before I decide though. We haven't seen many brutal defenses yet and Finley was able to fill it up night after night.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote