View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 02:40 PM   #3
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000 View Post
I understood it the first time. But you are not helping me by saying it like the 5th time. Am I not allowed to make mistakes here? I learned my lesson to keep up with the lineups and stats when I can't watch the game. And Underdog is doing a little more than just critiquing my posts. I think I made my point about that already though.
You apparently did not understand it the first time since I had to call you out on complaining in the very post right before mine.

Anyway, if you wish the reputation system wasn't there, then you shouldn't care how high or low yours is. Quit acting like such a martyr.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote