View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 01:59 AM   #144
Dale4Saul2Red0

Dale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Who is our best defensive player?
You know god damn well Marion is and I'm not counting his first game back as being "back". You guys can stress and get mad all you want and throw little temper tantrums , I won't be one of those people. I actually get that when you put so many new pieces together it takes time to gel and figure it all out. I actually get that when your best player isn't on the floor it hurts a team A LOT!

We're 5-5 without Dirk did any of you actually expect anything better than 6-4 at this point? Like I said find some perspective, the goal still remains the same make the playoffs and take our chances there.
Dale4Saul2Red0 is offline   Reply With Quote