View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 10:45 PM   #87
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Yeah, he's been ridiculously efficient for a guy who has to carry the scoring load on most nights... How's he going to look when a player like Dirk can take all the pressure off of him? He should thrive, considering that he was almost selfless to a fault at times tonight - I don't really see any ego in Mayo, so I think he should mesh well (kind of an anti-Josh Howard).
great stuff.

OJ went 5-9 at it seemed that at least a couple of those were bad bail out shots to beat the shotclock.

I agree that his game should mesh perfectly with Dirk's. Honsestly, I see his game as possibly meshing better with Dirk than Terry. The ONLY thing that "could" be an issue is if he stops attacking out of deference to Dirk...which I don't think Carlisle would allow.

OJ knows this team needs him to score.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote