View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 02:21 PM   #23
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
Btw I'm friggin pissed at Cuban and Co. Look at the Boston/Nets game. Tempers flaring, fists flying. True emotion. Look at this mavs team. We get punked on a nightly basis and not even so much as a wimper heard from us.
Can I agree with you AND LHD?

We don't need a bunch of ejections and fights. That is silly. We DO need guys that play like they care. James busts buns without being too emotional. Wright usually plays hard. Dahntay played with some serious emotion last night-- like he actually cared that we were losing and getting bullied on defense and the boards.

I don't want a bunch of Artests, but the team, has been playing soft and without passion, other than those three. Murphy and Kaman looked like they were just going through slow-motion drills in practice. Roddy looked like he wanted to be on the beach instead of handling the ball.

This team needs a chip on it's shoulder, a personality and some passion and I'm not sure how it will come about. I remember a few years ago when we got bumped from the playoffs and no one seemed to care that year either. It was good to see Terry build chemistry and care. I loved it when Diop went chest-to-chest to defend Dirk after a hard foul. It showed that the team was a team. I know it's hard with new players but it's even more reason to play guys like Dahntay, James, Carter-- even DoJo who is playing hard. We need to play the guys that hustle and play with passion because passion>>>skill particularly when a team is getting punked night after night after night. Pride is what makes teams gel and it's what motivates teams to be better. This team has none right now.

You fake it till you make it and Carlisle would be well advised to play energy guys until the rest of the guys start playing with that same intensity.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 11-29-2012 at 02:28 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote