View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 07:22 PM   #14
CanadianMavsFan

CanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
Not sure if serious. You're comparing a team featuring a younger Kidd, Terry, Marion, Barea coming off the bench, Chandler playing at dpoy level to the garbage that the mavs are throwing out there this year? Wow!
I'm of course not suggesting that this team is of the same quality. In fact you just reinforced my point with your little rant. Understanding how much better the 2011 team was than this team, you can appreciate even more the value of Dirk, because without him, even that team looked below average. If anything it should allow you to give this team some slack without him, because they are 7-9 without the best Maverick of all time.

Get it?

2011 Championship team: 2-7 without Dirk

2013 "Scrub" team: 7-9 without Dirk so far

This is my point. This team cannot be judged until the MVP returns.
CanadianMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote