View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 01:50 AM   #90
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
What did Rick say ?
No comments in regard to the issue, but here's everything he said

What led to the win: “We got stops and we got in transition. Detroit was a tired team because they played a hard, physical game last night in Memphis. We struggled in the first half with shot making but we had a lot of good looks. We felt we just had to stay the course and do a better job rebounding. We started out well, hit a lull in the second quarter, and then picked it way up in the second half. That’s what got us the win; the ability to get stops and then get out in transition because they were doing a good job of locking up O.J. (Mayo) in the half-court stuff.”

Derek Fisher’s debut: “He ended up a significant plus in the game. It’s going to take some time for him to get his legs. I’ve been saying that all along. I liked when he and (Darren) Collison were together. I thought that was pretty productive lineup. He enhances our situation a lot of different ways. He gives us more options, and his experience, you just substitute what that means.”

Elton Brand’s performance: “This was a vintage game for him. For whatever reason, his shot-making has been up and down. He got into the flow of the game. He got into it and he affected it greatly on both ends. He had blocks and he had rebounds in traffic. He was hitting shots and making passes. It was really a big-time effort when we really needed it most. His effort was enormous.”

Bernard James’ performance on Seats for Soldiers night: “I thought (James) played really well off the bench. He gave us a lot of energy and ran the floor. It was fitting, given it was Seats For Soldiers night that he would have an impact like that. It was great.”

quoteboard up in the am

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 12-02-2012 at 01:51 AM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote