View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 06:45 PM   #12
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
My best guess is that this was a 37 y/o PG who was set in his ways clashing with Rick.

Rick is a great coach, but his mixing/matching, "always be ready" mantra is very different from most coaches, and VERY different from the coach Fish spent a ton of of his time playing for.

Overall, I don't care. I don't think this team is very likely to accomplish anything this season, so I'd rather see Collison and other young players be given every chance to succeed (even though watching Collision right now is damn depressing).

And btw, even if both situations were legitimate (and I question both), it's pretty ridiculous that the head of the NBA player's union has now twice used his family as an excuse to get himself out of a contract he willingly committed to.
Fisher hinted at that with his lack of continuity comment before the game in which he hurt his knee.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote