View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 05:53 AM   #212
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Only scrolled through some sequences but seems to be a good hint what to expect out of DoJo long term. In my eyes other guys with more upside are better suited with the minutes. If defenses adjust to such a one-dimensional player it gets ugly pretty fast.

Great news that Dirk is back and I'm pretty pissed I missed it.

Think the next game against the Spurs already will tell something about the teams chances of making the playoffs. I said 11-20 going into 2013 would be a neckbreaker, but 12-19 isn't that much of a difference tbh. Lakers are obviously going to make it, Portland is suddenly on a win-streak and Suns, Kings and Hornets really the only locks that won't make it.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote