View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 02:22 PM   #9
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackspider View Post
Not surprised in the least. He held our teams back when he was here. He's just not a good X's and O's coach at all. Especially plays out of timeouts. And does not know how to manage a roster.

He got schooled by Riley in 06 and then went to the fetal position against Golden State when we had like the 3rd best record in NBA history and changed our lineup and strategy for them.

He's just not a good coach.
He held us back? He took us to the FINALS. And he got schooled in his 2nd year as a head coach by a Hall of Fame coach? No shame in that lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
Too bad. Would have loved to see them suck under Avery a bit longer

Interesting: Poll of ESPN.com mostly blames Deron for struggles, does not agree with firing.

That's exactly what it looks like to me. How does Avery get coach of the month and a month later is fired? That doesn't even make sense.

I will never understand why Mavs fans have such a hate affair with Avery. I thought he did some good here. This team didn't start playing defense until he coached us. He did some good here. It was time for him to go but i'll always have respect for what he did for us.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote