View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 11:52 PM   #324
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Being a "gunner" and saying it was about money are two different things, no? Unless you just created a new definition for "gunner" that I am not aware of.

Your comment was that Mayo was being selfish because of his contract. A comment I find goofy and deserving a sarcastic response. I'm not sure how I failed at sarcasm, unless sarcasm is another word like "gunner" that we are now defining differently than I've heard it used many times before.
He's gunning for a better contract? That may be wrong on the facts but it's not wrong because the human mind doesn't think that way.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote