View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 06:18 PM   #1
ReDirkulous Tyme

ReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to behold
Default Value of Demarcus Cousins on this team potentially....or not

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/maver...marcus-cousins

Who knows if he is even on Cuban/Donnie's radar, but personally i would be ALL FOR this trade. Yes, he's a knucklehead who seeems to be completely lacking in the maturity department, along with a discouraging absence of class in general. However, his ridiculous talent level would lead me to trade for him in a heart beat, as long as it doesn't mean giving up Mayo. Personally, I could see management coming out on either side of this argument, and I could make a fairly valid argument for both sides as well. But given the way our season is heading, I think a shake-up could give us a really nice boost, moral and talent-wise. Plus, if we can fix his mental instability in the same manner as we've done other players (not including D-West), then I believe he would make us infinitely better in the long run. Even if he doesn't end up panning out, I'm willing to bet he'd still make FAR more attractive trade bait in the future than anyone else we have on this roster....

DISCUSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Things in the mirror are closer than they appear.
ReDirkulous Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote